Lines of main goal or side goal TV shows. Arranged in alphabetical order of show names.
Any article in the beginning of title names will be excluded from alphabetizition.
Club Desperation: Season 10 (Channel 9 TV Studio - Soap Opera)
1. But I thought we were meant to be together...
2. That's the difference between you and me.
Cougars in the City (Rising Star Studio - Daytime Drama)
1. Girl, as your sassy care free neighbor, I have one thing to say to you:
2. The only thing holding that dress up is fabric tape and a stiff breeze.
Friending with the Stars [Host] (Channel 9 TV Studio- Reality)
1. Welcome to Friendling with the Stars...
2. The show that proves that people will do almost anything for money.
Friending with the Stars [Quick Appearance] (Channel 9 TV Studio - Reality)
1. And that's... Tony.
2. It's strange that (Rival's) friend speaks like she does.
Gunfog (Rising Star Studio - Western)
1. If you're gonna use that pistol, you better start on me...
2. Forget startin' partner, I reckon I'll finish ya.
Ordered Law: Internal Affairs, Season 6 (Channel 9 TV Studio - Crime Drama)
1. What cop doesn't like a little gravy?
2. Ha! You won't shoot me; you don't have the guts!
Ordered Law: Internal Affairs, Season 7 (Channel 9 TV Studio - Crime Drama)
1. I knew you didn't have the guts to shoot me...
2. Jail? I'll be out in no time!
Our Son the Ninja (Channel 9 TV Studio - Sitcom)
1. Look, honey! Hiro has used his sword skills to prune our living-room plants!
2. Too bad he did a number on our couch... anyone know a good upholsterer? Oh, Hiro!
Our Son the Ninja (Season 2) (Channel 9 TV Studio - Sitcom)
1. Hiro's school called about his absence again.
2. But he has been going to class! You just can't see him!
Our Son the Ninja (Season 3) (Rising Star Studio - Sitcom)
1. Well, our son the ninja is off to college!
2. He may not be the sharpest throwing star, but at least he got a scholarship!