|Welcome to the Stardom: The A-List Wiki!|
|This is a fan-made site with no association to Glu Games Inc.|
|Anyone can contribute to the Stardom: The A-List Wiki!|
|Learn how to at our Community Portal.|
Stardom: The A-List is a casual game created by Glu Games Inc. and Blammo Games Inc. for iOS and Android. It can be downloaded from the Apple App Store and Google Play Store for free and played on the iOS 4.0+ and Android 2.1+.
|★ S.T.A.R. Awards||★ Energy||★ Leveling Rewards||★ Entourages||★ Parties|
|★ Available Actions||★ Tappables||★ Rankings||★ Real Life References||★ FAQ|
Stardom: The A-List was released in December 2011 and uses the freemium business model. Although the game is free to play, players can use their iTunes or Google Play accounts to make in-game purchases of game currency to buy special items or to make the gameplay easier.
Stardom: The A-List uses Apple, Inc.’s Game Center and Facebook to allow players to add friends to co-star with, date, or send gifts to.
- Submit a Ticket- Sending Tickets to glu about glitches and issues
- Stardom: The A-List Threads - Stardom: The A-List Official Forums
- Glu Games Inc. - Official Website of Glu Games Inc.
- Stardom: The A-List FAQ - Glu FAQ for Technical Information
- Like Stardom: The A-List - Stardom: The A-List on Facebook
- Follow glumobile - Twitter for glumobile
- Like glumobile - Facebook for glumobile
P.S. – We are currently on hiatus for this wiki. We are definitely coming back here but for now we are focusing on our other wikis that host the current Stardom games. Thanks for your understanding!